We have created Minimize s.r.o for the ones that are bored and are looking for some fun together with friends or alone by creating a platform of ideas and for ideas (“Platform”). The Platform is part of a service that we offer for you to get inspired and engage in an activity and create your own activity and share it with friends (“the Service”).
The user creates a virtual character in the Platform and that is his or her identity on the Platform. Registered users interact with other users through a chat within the Platform.
Users search for, find, and try out Activities published on the Platform, as well as may suggest to add Activities of their own. The users are identified only by their nickname. The users can invite each other to engage in any Activity.
A user can choose a status on the application that enables the profile of the user to be:
• Public – anyone registered on the Platform can see your activity;
• Private – none of the other users can see your activity;
• Available only to friends – only the users you have accepted as friends can see your activity.
You can enable receiving notifications and share your GPS location that will improve your experience while using the Services.
All users must create an Account to fully use the Services. To create the Account, we will ask you to create a unique nickname and PIN code (so you can log in to your Account), and to provide other demographic information such as your date of birth, regional location or language preference (so we can customize your experience on Minimize s.r.o).
Users are encouraged not to create a nickname that reflects their own name or other personal information. Users should also not pick a PIN code that is easy to guess and should not share it.
Nicknames are used for participating in the Platform, and we do not use them to identify individual users outside of their activities on our Platform.
With regard to each use of our mobile applications we may automatically collect the following information:
• Login information, which may include your IP address, device type, name, date and time of your visit, information on your browser version, information on your operating system, including language settings, MAC addresses, and User ID. We will process this information to provide you with the websites, apps and our online services. The legal basis for this processing activity is Article 6 sec. 1 sent. 1 lit. b (“performance of a contract”) and lit. f (“legitimate interest”) GDPR. It is our legitimate interest to guarantee the application’s stability and security.
• User information, e.g. information such as your name, nickname, date of birth, language preference, PIN code, location information, and other personal information that are used for participating in the Service feature. We process this information to provide our Services to you. The legal basis for this processing activity is Article 6 sec. 1 sent. 1 lit. b GDPR (“performance of a contract”).
• Information relating to contacting our support service, e.g. when you report a problem, submit questions, suggest activities, share your concerns or comments. We may process your email address, your name and information relating to your inquiry or concern in order to respond to your communications, fulfill your requests, or provide other customer support. This processing activity is based on your consent according to Article 6 sec. 1 sent. 1 lit. a GDPR and/or Article 6 sec. 1 sent. 1 lit. b GDPR (“performance of a contract”), depending on the initial purpose for contacting our customer support.
• Comments or messages you post or transmit on the Platform via group chats. We process this information so that we may monitor, filter and moderate this information for the purposes of being able to remove profanity, personal information, and other inappropriate conversations. The legal basis for this processing activity is our legitimate interest in being able to defend ourselves from possible liability claims that may arise from unlawful comments posted by you, Article 6 sec. 1 sent. 1 lit. f GDPR (“legitimate interest”). Please note that any personal information submitted by you in chats is available to anyone who has access to this chat including other users. The personal information posted by you can be read, collected or used by other users of these chat groups and could be used to send unsolicited messages.
• Information relating to the use of location-based service. In order to suggest you an Activity relevant to you and available in your location, we may process your location information. This processing is based on Article 6 sec. 1 sent. 1 lit. b GDPR (“performance of a contract”) and/or Article 6 sec. 1 sent. 1 lit. f GDPR (“legitimate interest”) and represents our legitimate interest to improve your experience and to optimize our services. Please note that you can always stop the collection of location information by switching it off in the application settings, updating your device settings, stopping to use the Service, or un-installing our mobile application.
We use data we collect about you to provide services to you, improve our products and services; provide support; and send notifications, to protect our and third party rights and interests, and to comply with the law.
We use information about you to:
• create your Account in the Platform, manage your Account and Account information, update your Account and Account information, update your Account settings;
• operate, maintain and improve the Service, give you or restrict your access to the Service, which is our legal obligation toward you, arising from our contract with you;
• personalize the Service or content on the Service, as well as make it more user-friendly;
• develop and offer new services;
• communicate with you about the Service (product changes, feature updates, etc.);
• provide technical and customer support, contact you in case you have forgotten your access code or you have reported any incidents, malfunction, technical issues;
• detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent or illegal activity, and prosecute those responsible for that activity;
• deliver advertising for our Services or third party services that may be relevant to your interests;
• administer and improve our Services, identify and repair errors that impair functionality;
• audit interactions, transactions, and other compliance activities; and
Data can be collected and processed during the operations of our websites, mobile applications or use of our Services, or when you communicate with us by any means.
Information you give to us
We collect any information you provide us:
• When you register on our mobile application or use our website, fill out any forms.
• When you report a problem or communicate with us regarding our services.
• When you communicate with other users on the Platform.
• When you communicate with us through social media platforms.
• When you allow us to use location services of your device.
• If for any other reason you communicate with us by the above mentioned methods.
We are not receiving any information about you from third parties.
We may keep your personal data for time after you stop being a customer, to ensure our legal interests in case of dispute with client, or as required by law. However, we typically keep your personal data no longer than is reasonably necessary given the purposes for which the data was collected, generally to fulfil our contractual obligations towards you, exercise our legitimate interests, or as required by statutory retention periods.
Please note that Minimize s.r.o has not and does not sell personal information about you to third-party companies for their independent purposes. Minimize s.r.o may disclose your information for a business purpose with selected third parties, who are hired to perform services on our behalf, for the performance of our contractual obligations with you and for the other purposes described in this policy:
• who help with our business activities such as website hosting and development, provide analytics on use of our services, assist in marketing activities;
• to offer and provide services and develop new ones;
• at any time when we are legally required to we may disclose information about your use of our services such as to comply with law and judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process. To extent permitted by law, we also may disclose personal information about you in response to a request from law enforcement agencies, regulators, or other public agencies (including schools or children services), or when we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, prevent and investigate fraud, or take precautions against liability;
• selling any or all of our business may result in sharing your information.
When transferring data, we are committed to ensure that the data receiver follows the same security measures for storage and processing of personal data, as we do.
We offer users the ability to create group chats for organizing an event with other users. If you use any messaging or chat functions on the Platform, you should be aware that any personal information submitted there will be available to anyone who has access to that content, including other users, and can be read, collected, or used by other users of these groups, and could be used to send unsolicited messages. We are not responsible for how other individuals use the information posted in this manner.
You have the right to ask us about the personal data we process about you, the purpose and nature of the processing, and to provide information on who we share it with (unless the disclosure of such information is prohibited by law). You may request a copy of the information we process about you in order to verify the information we have on you. The copy may be requested free of charge.
You have the right to request that we update, correct, or delete (assuming that this does not impact the services we are providing to you) your personal data at any time. Please note that we may reject requests which risk the privacy of others or are unreasonable or repetitive, or would require disproportionate effort.
You shall inform us in the event there are changes in information you have provided to us in process of entering into the contract(s) or our future cooperation, as well as if you are determined that your personal data we process are inaccurate.
We work hard to protect your personal data and keep it safe. However, if you think we have breached your rights please contact us to resolve the issue. You also have a right to lodge a complaint with data protection authority. List of EU data protection authorities and their contact information can be found here.
We welcome communication via firstname.lastname@example.org
We do not make any automatic decisions.
Please note that we do not use your personal information for automated decision making which produces legal effects concerning you or similarly significantly affects you.
Effective as of 10 January 2022